Monday, May 26, 2008

You My Love..

In whispers I speak
And in faint echoes I sing
My Words are for the meek
My songs for he spring

So much I want to say
And so many words for you
As the Sun shines by day
My life is bright by you

Your presence makes me glad
your sight mesmerises me
Your absence lakes me sad
Your rememberance fantasises me

When I speak of you, dear
I haven't spoken enough
When I find you to be near
I am never close enough

When I decide to forget you
When I want to say Goodbye
My Mind reckons the moments few
I wanted to be with you, Oh my.

You laugh making fun of me
You tease me and enjoy
It is as angels caress me
And put me in bed of joy

When I arouse your anger
And when you are saddened by me
It is though I hunger
For your sweet love, affectionate authority

Even when you are away
and My hands do not touch you
I know love will find a way
To soothe you like morning dew

maybe you still don't know
That I am in so in ove with you
But does that matter so
Until you are in my view

The wonder what you are
I more than I can portray
The greatest love stories are not at par
With ours, I would say

May be I will never tell
With you i fell in love
Because like sweet Rosemary's smell
In love I rose above

For you I carry a secret love
And secret though it may be
God blessed it by Heaven above
For it is as pure as it can be

I wish to see you happy
On narrow path I wish you to be
Let your troubles grab me
And you in Heaven I shall see.


Anchal

No comments: